1. DRP shops are not working for you or looking out for your best interest; they are working for the Insurance Company.
2. If your car is totaled, the DRP shop may help the Insurance Company cheat you on the Actual Cash Value (ACV) you are owed for settlement.
3. DRP shops may not tell you about the diminished valueyou are owed after repairs.
4. DRP shops may repair parts that should have been replaced to save the Insurance Company money.
5. DRP shops may be forced by the Insurance Company to use aftermarket/ imitation/ counterfeit or junkyard parts on your car.
FIVE Reasons To Avoid DRP Shops